i love food.

Monday, July 03, 2006

I think _ really doesn't like me. How sad. It's so tragic.
In fact i think she hates me.
But i dont feel sad.
It's like i've been injected with happy fuel or smth.
That's really good. Really good. ( with no sarcasm intended )
My muzzer is coming home.
My fazzer is at the club.
My muzzer wants me to golf.
I want to golf as well.
My muzzer's company golf and dinner is this friday.
I want to play. But tee off is between 12.15 to 1.
I totally can't make it and shannon will be there!
I asked my muzzer to take me out and say i've a golf competition
My fazzer says i'm full of bullsh*t.
My muzzer says cannot.

Liwei, is funny.
We had a heartfelt conversation today.
it was funny and fun.
Nothing sad.
But even if there was anything sad.
I was already injected with happy fuel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home